Barry HensonBuilding Services Director
Download Barry's vCard (45 KB)
Director and Mechanical Engineer with over 25 years experience within the UK building services industry and overseas.
- Full design of wide range of services, and implementation of low energy and environmentally sensitive systems
- Experience in a large variety of building types ranging from quality domestic through to multi service hospital, and laboratory environments, factories, schools and offices
- Consulting Engineering with South East Thames Regional Health Authority working on a wide range of health care schemes
- HNC Building Studies
- BEng (Hons) Mechanical Engineering
- CEng MCIBSE
- CSCS Construction Skills Certification Scheme ECA Route
- CRB Checked Criminal Record Bureau Security Checked
- Registered low carbon consultant
- Trained BREEAM assessor
Professional ExperienceBarry has a long record of managing multi-service engineering teams serving the commercial and public sectors both with Crofton Design and with previous employers.
His focus is to ensure that projects are delivered which satisfy the clients’ needs and aspirations, and meet end user requirements, focusing on good communications within the design team and with the client. Barry has a strong interest in developing innovative ways of providing solutions and adopting an environmentally sensitive approach, whilst at the same time ensuring solutions are practical and workable on site.