Ian MarriottAssociate Director
Download Ian's vCard (35 KB)
Associate Director and Mechanical Engineer with over 35 years’ experience within the UK building services industry and overseas. Ian brings a wealth of experience from working within multi-disciplinary teams delivering a wide range of project types across major client fields.
- Management of large engineering teams
- Budgeting and responsibility for achieving financial targets and invoicing
- Providing technical support for new builds and refurbishment from pre-planning phase through project design, procurement, construction and operation
- Providing energy surveys and maintenance surveys
- Responsible for winning new work and developing both new and existing clients
- Member Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers (MCIBSE)
Professional ExperienceThroughout his career, Ian has managed large engineering teams across a wide range of projects. These include government estates, military installations, hospitals, archives, universities and residential (mixed use) developments, as well as Grade I and II listed buildings. Laboratories projects have become a specialist area of expertise.
Ian is committed to delivering projects to fulfill the clients’ needs and aspirations within the build programme and budget limits. He believes in good communications and team working, at all levels, with clients and, within the design teams. Additionally, Ian has developed a keen interest in developing engineering solutions that are energy efficient, sustainable and practical.