Nathan WilliamsAssociate Director
Associate and Mechanical Engineer with over 20 years experience in building services in both contracting and consultancy organisations.
- Registered CIBSE Low Carbon Consultant
- Registered Energy Assessor Level 3, 4 and 5 (SBEM and dynamic thermal simulation)
- Registered Domestic Energy Assessor
- Preparation of Design Risk Assessments
- Surveying of mechanical installations and compilation of condition reports
- Full design of mechanical services installations, ancillary and specialist systems as appropriate to the clients' needs
- BEng (Hons) Building Services Engineering
- CEng MCIBSE
- CIBSE Low Carbon Consultant
- CIBSE Energy Assessor Level 3, 4 and 5
Professional ExperienceNathan has gained mechanical experience across a wide range of sectors. He has worked extensively on providing a number of projects that have been commited to including sustainable designs and low energy systems. These include a zero-carbon mixed used devleopment, low energy housing schemes, and energy reviews at higher education establishments.
Nathan has a depth of service offerings from buidling energy managemet systems, thermal solar panels for hot water and heating to wind turbines. Additionally, Nathan's services extend to thermal modelling and simulation. This enables a dynamic view of a building to investigate the impact of energy, overheating, ventilation and daylight performance.